Career Management Programmes (always tailor-made on a case by case basis):
- Global Career Program Management
- Executive Mentoring
- Career Diagnostic-Session
- Personal Branding
- LinkedIn Improvement Training
SM Talent Management has a network of partners that support People & Business in the various areas of Human Resources Development and Management, namely:
- Human Resource policy management
- Legal support in the contractual analysis of admission or dismissal proposals
- Assessments for Internal Promotion and/or Career Change
- Establishment of Business, Marketing and Communication Plans, Brands and Products, Public Relations and Storytelling.
- Design and support in changing and improving the “Personal and Professional Image”
- Executive & Business Coaching
- Mentoring & Business Angels
CAREER MANAGEMENT | EXECUTIVE MENTORING | TALENT MANAGEMENT, what does it mean?
SM Talent Management is focused on CAREER MANAGEMENT for Individuals but also Talent Management and Executive Mentoring for Companies.
But after all what does a CAREER MANAGER do?
A Career Manager is hired by individuals/applicants to assist them in finding a new Job or Project, helping to optimize their presence in the market.
A Career Manager may also be hired by Companies but under Outplacement Advisory and Executive Mentoring, that is, Internal Talent Management, to outline career, reintegration, training and/or promotion plans in the short and medium term.